About Me

My photo
My name is Aymen and I'm 36 years old California girl, who recently graduated from SDSU. I've been dating Ernest (aka EJ) since April 2002 and we've been ttc (trying to conceive) on and off since 2004. He got out of the Army in late 2005 after serving four years, one of those years being spent in Iraq as a Combat Medic. (Support our troops!) EJ and I live with our 9 year old niece Leilani (aka Leila), our black lab Mason and our chihuahua pups with an attitude, Chase and Luna. We live in beautiful San Diego, love the beach, road trips, Disneyland, BBQs and are looking forward to whatever the future may hold.

Click on blinky to direct you to SoulCysters!

pcos awareness

Click on blinky to direct you to Cysterworld!

Welcome Friends And Family

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life goes on...

The last few days have been so exhausting. I've been feeling like I'm getting sick and not eating as I should. I've been eating a lot of fruit, soups and whatever else my boyfriend's been making. I weighed myself this morning and I'm at 185 lbs. Up . some thing or other. I don't know what's gotten into me, but I've been sleeping a lot too. I'm pregnant, just, stressed, sick or whatever.

At night, my body is physically tired but I'm not sleepy. I started taking Nyquil too, because I felt like I was getting sick, then I read that it has 19 carbs in each dose. GREAT!

Needless to say, I haven't been low carbing in about a week or so, so I'm sure that's been affecting my body/mind as well. Low carbing always makes me feel better.

I went shopping yesterday for veggies, and decided to start low carbing again today, but my stomach didn't take to the eggs I made this morning and I decided to slice apples and eat them with oatmeal. I think I'll start tomorrow instead. I think I've reached the end of this love/hate relationship with eggs and it's now a hate/hate relationship! lol I'm about to sit down and plan out a weeks worth of meals. It's always SO much easier when I have everything planned.

Anyways, here's a few of the things I was eating while I was low carbing...

Green olives, cheese sticks, peanuts and cucumbers with chili powder. (Note: I didn't eat the whole thing. I had company and these were the snacks I put out.)

Chicken soup with cabbage, celery, tomatoes, a carrot and zucchini.
Made with chicken broth and water.



No comments:

Post a Comment