About Me

My photo
My name is Aymen and I'm 36 years old California girl, who recently graduated from SDSU. I've been dating Ernest (aka EJ) since April 2002 and we've been ttc (trying to conceive) on and off since 2004. He got out of the Army in late 2005 after serving four years, one of those years being spent in Iraq as a Combat Medic. (Support our troops!) EJ and I live with our 9 year old niece Leilani (aka Leila), our black lab Mason and our chihuahua pups with an attitude, Chase and Luna. We live in beautiful San Diego, love the beach, road trips, Disneyland, BBQs and are looking forward to whatever the future may hold.

Click on blinky to direct you to SoulCysters!

pcos awareness

Click on blinky to direct you to Cysterworld!

Welcome Friends And Family

Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Weigh-In

I can't be on here long because I'm getting Leila ready for school, but I'm really happy with what the scale said. All my hard work paid off! I'm so happy I got the low carb bread and low carb tortillas because I didn't feel deprived AT ALL. So, here's the weight loss for the week!!

I lost 7.2 pounds!

I know this won't be a constant weight loss number, but I'm still stoked! I hope this keeps me motivated to keep on going strong. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment