About Me

My photo
My name is Aymen and I'm 36 years old California girl, who recently graduated from SDSU. I've been dating Ernest (aka EJ) since April 2002 and we've been ttc (trying to conceive) on and off since 2004. He got out of the Army in late 2005 after serving four years, one of those years being spent in Iraq as a Combat Medic. (Support our troops!) EJ and I live with our 9 year old niece Leilani (aka Leila), our black lab Mason and our chihuahua pups with an attitude, Chase and Luna. We live in beautiful San Diego, love the beach, road trips, Disneyland, BBQs and are looking forward to whatever the future may hold.

Click on blinky to direct you to SoulCysters!

pcos awareness

Click on blinky to direct you to Cysterworld!

Welcome Friends And Family

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Weigh-In

Okay, I had to make an important change today, I had to adjust my ticker. lol I had it set to the highest weight I've ever been, so it was reading that I've lost 15 pounds. Technically, I have lost 15 pounds, but not since I started losing the weight this last time! I adjusted it so it was 5.2 pounds less, so now, all the weight my ticket says I lost, is from the time I started low carbing. Anyways, I weighed myself today and although it's not the big weight loss I had last week, it's still something... and that's good enough for me!

I lost 2.4 pounds!

I'm proud of myself for keeping on with the low carbing, even though I feel like sh*t. AF has been here through ALL of my low carbing and I'm about ready to crawl under a rock and die!! I have an appointment with my doctor on Thursday, so we'll see how it goes. *Ugh*

Okay, okay, this is a MOnday Weigh-In, not a Monday whine-in, so everyone can continue their regularly scheduled program!

No comments:

Post a Comment