About Me

My photo
My name is Aymen and I'm 36 years old California girl, who recently graduated from SDSU. I've been dating Ernest (aka EJ) since April 2002 and we've been ttc (trying to conceive) on and off since 2004. He got out of the Army in late 2005 after serving four years, one of those years being spent in Iraq as a Combat Medic. (Support our troops!) EJ and I live with our 9 year old niece Leilani (aka Leila), our black lab Mason and our chihuahua pups with an attitude, Chase and Luna. We live in beautiful San Diego, love the beach, road trips, Disneyland, BBQs and are looking forward to whatever the future may hold.

Click on blinky to direct you to SoulCysters!

pcos awareness

Click on blinky to direct you to Cysterworld!

Welcome Friends And Family

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Weigh-In

Okay, so I decided to disclose my weight. I'm being brave here. I usually don't tell anyone my weight and my BF is clueless about it, mostly because he's usually about the same friggin weight as I am! I'm FINALLY smaller than him though and it brings me a bit of satisfaction. He's currently 193, which was my starting weight. He's also 5'11. I'm only 5'4. Blah.

So this past week was really stressful for me. With the never ending AF, homework, my internship, my niece becoming sick and then my brother heading into the hospital. It was not fun. Not to mention the fact I became addicted to these amazing cooked pork rinds! I'm almost ashamed to tweet what I ate because I've been eating them A LOT. And when I say A LOT, I mean A LOT! Somehow though, I managed to lose some weight. I'm so happy with myself. Proud, you can say. I'm dreading this next week though because I usually make it to 180.0 and then, something inside happens. I just... give up. Good-bye low carb! Hello sweet bread! Yeah. That's my weakness. So the next few weeks are going to be tough. I'm currently motivated. I have graduation on the brain and want to look decent when I take my pictures, but even so, stress is all around me. I will survive this though. I have faith I will.

So, here are my stats!

April 26th, 2010
Highest Weight: 199 lbs
First weigh-in's weight: 193.8 lbs
Current Weight: 181.4 lbs
Lowest Weight: 135 lbs

Weight loss this week: 2.6 pounds

Total weight loss: 12.4 pounds!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! Keep up the great work. Losing weight is something that I should really be working on as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! You can do it! It's tough, but it's so rewarding :)

    ReplyDelete